Asbestos Removal & Disposal
In high concentrations asbestos is a potentially highly hazardous material and there are strict regulations governing its disposal. Once a site has been identified as containing asbestos we will conduct a detailed survey of the area to establish what levels of the material present.
Our fully trained staff will then carry out the disposal process, isolating contaminated areas before transporting the asbestos away in enclosed skips.
Waste Management Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- Drummed & Packaged Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Tank Cleaning & Decontamination
- Pharmaceutical & Lab Smalls
- Supply of Container & Drums
- Industrial Cleaning & High Pressure Jetting
- Asbestos Removal & Disposal
- Material Recycling & Recovery
- Bulk Liquid Treatment & Disposal
- Incineration Pesticides, Herbicides & PCB's
- Garage and Automotive Waste
Waste Carriers Licence
Environmental Permit No.