Pharmaceutical & Lab Smalls
We operate a comprehensive range of pharmaceutical waste services which cover everything from the removal of out of date or recalled materials to decommissioned pharmacy clearances.
Central Waste Oils handle the complete process including the initial site survey, identifying and cataloguing materials and establishing the correct, authorised route for their safe disposal.
We can also meet the needs of laboratories requiring the regular removal of chemicals in small volumes allowing them to operate safely, efficiently whilst maximising storage space. Again this process involves identification and listing before materials can be removed for disposal
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- Drummed & Packaged Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Tank Cleaning & Decontamination
- Pharmaceutical & Lab Smalls
- Supply of Container & Drums
- Industrial Cleaning & High Pressure Jetting
- Asbestos Removal & Disposal
- Material Recycling & Recovery
- Bulk Liquid Treatment & Disposal
- Incineration Pesticides, Herbicides & PCB's
- Garage and Automotive Waste
Waste Carriers Licence
Environmental Permit No.