Material Recycling & Recovery
At Central Waste Oils the protection of our environment and helping to create a sustainable future are paramount. We aim to recover as much re-usable or recyclable material as possible whilst carrying out our waste disposal services.
We clean and recycle plastic drums and containers. Steel drums are either refurbished and re-used or recycled. Oils, paints and thinners can be either cleaned and re-used, or can be utilised for fuel products. Wood, plastics and cardboard are all recycled.
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- Drummed & Packaged Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Tank Cleaning & Decontamination
- Pharmaceutical & Lab Smalls
- Supply of Container & Drums
- Industrial Cleaning & High Pressure Jetting
- Asbestos Removal & Disposal
- Material Recycling & Recovery
- Bulk Liquid Treatment & Disposal
- Incineration Pesticides, Herbicides & PCB's
- Garage and Automotive Waste
Waste Carriers Licence
Environmental Permit No.