Incineration Pesticides, Herbicides & PCB's
There is strict legislation on the disposal of pesticides, herbicides and PCBs, all of which are potentially hazardous contaminants of ground water, soil or other surfaces.
Central Waste Oils can help clients comply with current laws as well as minimising any impact on the environment by managing the complete collection and disposal process.
Our incineration services are suitable for a wide range of market areas from horticultural colleges to farms, nurseries and engineering.
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- Drummed & Packaged Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Tank Cleaning & Decontamination
- Pharmaceutical & Lab Smalls
- Supply of Container & Drums
- Industrial Cleaning & High Pressure Jetting
- Asbestos Removal & Disposal
- Material Recycling & Recovery
- Bulk Liquid Treatment & Disposal
- Incineration Pesticides, Herbicides & PCB's
- Garage and Automotive Waste
Waste Carriers Licence
Environmental Permit No.